FOSA Savings AccountThis Account is a withdrawal deposit account that members use as a transaction account and can also be used for savings purposes.
The account caters for members’ regular transactions like salaries and loans processing; cash and Cheque deposits; electronic funds transfers, standing orders.
Features & Benefits
- Available to Sacco members
- Attractive Interest rate
- Minimum earning balance of Ksh.5,000
- Withdrawals 4 times a year
- Saving modes – Cash, Internal FOSA standing orders, Checkoff, direct debit, PESA Tele, paybill
- Completed Account opening form
- Original and copy of National ID Card
- A photo will be taken at our banking premises