Become A Member
• Each applicant pays a one-off non-refundable membership joining fee of Kshs. 1000/=
• The Share Capital is Kshs 15,000.
• Minimum Deposit contribution is Kshs. 2,300/= (The Kes 300 is Benevolent fund.)
In the event that deposits contributions are received before the entrance fee and share capital, the same will be deducted from the deposits so received.
Once consented, the employer will be remitting a monthly payroll deduction to the Sacco by way of cheque, FOSA, banking, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), Money order and attach a schedule detailing deductions in respect of every member. These deductions should be remitted to the Sacco by latest the 15th day of the following month.
Telepost Sacco Membership Form
- Photocopy of National identity card
- Duly filled membership application form
- Passport sized photo will be taken at the Sacco