ESS/School feesSchool fee loans are short term loans for purposes of paying school or college fee for the member or the dependents. The loan has a maximum repayment period of 12 months.
The credit product is only available to those members who have joined the Education Savings Scheme.
- This is given to members to enable them educate their children and to further their own education
- Amount granted depends on the ability to pay
- Maximum repayment period is 12 months
- This loan is normally given any time in the year to both continuing students and new students
- The loan requirement is that a member must attach the school fees structures and an invitation letter for new students
- The member must also be a contributor of ESS saving scheme
- Guarantors must have ESS saving
- Qualifying shares X4
- Member must have contributed ESS shares for at least six months
- Preprinted application forms,
- Copies of Identification Document used in the member registration,
- Most current original pay slips for salaried members
- Identification copies of the guarantors.
- Guarantors’ original pay slips if any