Emergency LoansEmergency loans are short term loans intended to cushion members of the unforeseen circumstances that may include sudden hospitalization, funeral expenses, and court fines. The loan has a maximum repayment period of Twelve (12) months and has an upper limit of 200,000.00 (Two hundred thousand shillings).
- This is a loan payable within 12 months installments
- This loan is meant to cater for emergency cases or unforeseen circumstances such as court fines, hospital bills, funeral/burial, sudden sickness or any other case considered as emergency loan in the society’s by-laws
- This type of loan must be supported by relevant documents. A member must present a current pay slip and supporting documents
- Qualifying shares X3
- Maximum amount applicable is Kshs 200,000
- Minimum of three guarantors subject to amount applied