Jijenge LoanThe loan is meant to assist members who need to undertake medium term development projects.
- The loan is repayable within 60 months
- Minimum amount applied is ksh500,000
- The loan must be fully guaranteed and is pegged on one’s ability to pay and the deposits held by a member in the BOSA
- Member should not have a running Super or Normal Loan
- Minimum monthly contribution for applicants should be Kshs 5,000
- Waiting period is one month subject to availability of funds.
- Qualifying shares X4
- Minimum of three guarantors subject to amount applied
- Preprinted application forms,
- Copies of Identification Document used in the member registration,
- Most current original pay slips for salaried members
- Identification copies of the guarantors.
- Guarantors’ original pay slips if any